Degree requirements are designated by the academic year during which they were published in the University Catalog. Students are responsible for meeting the degree requirements that were stipulated in the catalog of their matriculation into the program. Degree requirements for the 2020-2021 Academic Year are listed below. Degree requirements from previous academic years can be found in archived catalogs or in previous handbooks.
Program of Study
The MPH Program is 42 credits. This includes:
- 7 courses (21 credits) in the MPH core
- 5 courses (15 credits) in each concentration
- 1 elective (3 credits)
- 1 practicum (3 credits)
- All core courses are available both online and in-person.
- Summer courses are offered online only.
- All on-campus/in-seat classes are held Monday through Thursday either in the late afternoon (4:30–7:10 pm) or in the evening (7:20–10:00 pm). There are no daytime classes in the MPH program.
Students may take classes on a part-time or full-time basis, but must complete all program requirements within six years of enrollment. Most students complete the program in 2 or 3 years.