Undergraduate students in the Community Health major should visit the following webpages for:
Ms. Kelly Beckwith is the academic advisor to all MPH, MS-Global Health, and public health certificate students. Students are encouraged, but not required, to meet with Ms. Beckwith once per semester to discuss course planning, programs of study, and discuss other academic questions. Students should read the Graduate Student Handbook (links below) for their catalog year for additional information.
Current Catalog Year Graduate Student Handbooks
- MPH and Certificate Graduate Student Handbook (2021-2022)
- MS-Global Health Graduate Student Handbook (2021-2022)
Current Catalog Year (2021-2022) Advising Sheets
- Community Health Promotion MPH
- Epidemiology MPH
- Food Security & Nutrition MPH
- Global Health MPH
- Global Health MS
- Health Policy MPH
Handbooks and Advising Sheets for students in previous catalog years are below. If your catalog year is not listed, contact Ms. Beckwith for assistance.
Resources from Earlier Catalog Years
- MPH and Certificate Graduate Student Handbook (2020-2021)
- MS-Global Health Graduate Student Handbook (2020-2021)