Academic Advising Resources
The Master of Public Health (MPH) Program Coordinator, Ms. Kelly Beckwith, is the academic advisor for all graduate students in GCH. Ms. Beckwith meets with students to discuss course planning, programs of study, and answer other academic questions.
- Students should plan to meet with the MPH Program Coordinator in the middle of fall term to plan for spring classes and in the middle of spring term to plan for summer and fall classes.
- Students who do not discuss course planning on a regular basis risk taking courses out of sequence, missing important requirements, and potentially delaying graduation.
- Ignorance of program requirements or changes does not constitute a valid reason to request a requirement waiver or substitution.
All documents require the Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- Graduate Student Handbook (2019-2020) (pdf)
- Graduate Student Handbook (2018-2019) (pdf)
- Graduate Student Handbook, Master of Public Health, Public Health Practice (2018-2019) (pdf)
- Graduate Student Handbook (2017-2018) (pdf)
- Graduate Student Handbook, Master of Public Health, Public Health Practice (2017-2018) (pdf)
- Graduate Student Handbook (2016-2017) (pdf)
- New Graduate Student Checklist
Any graduate student in GCH may schedule an advising appointment with the MPH Program Coordinator, Kelly Beckwith, via email or through the online scheduler. Ms. Beckwith is available for phone and WebEx appointments, as well in-person.