Here's what needs to happen next for you to apply to be a student in either our undergraduate or graduate programs.
- Determine your program requirements.
- Apply to George Mason University.
- Complete and fill out the appropriate declaration form.
- Meet with a program advisor to obtain the advisor's signature.
Learn more about the undergraduate admissions process.
- University Application Deadlines
- Undergraduate students may submit a Declaration of Program form at any time during the academic year.
- For the MPH, MS, and public health certificate programs (not accelerated): Apply through SOPHAS.
- For the accelerated MPH program (current Mason undergraduates only): Learn more here.
Learn more about the graduate admissions process.
|Public Health, PhD||12/15||11/1|
|Public Health, MPH (1, 2)||3/1||None|
|Global Health, MS (1)||3/1||None|
|Public Health Graduate Certificate (1)||3/1||11/1|
(1) For non-accelerated MPH, the MS, and Certificate programs, apply using SOPHAS.
(2) Current Mason students interested in the accelerated program apply at any date when they have between 75-90 credits.