Here's what needs to happen next for you to apply to be a student in either our undergraduate or graduate programs.
- Determine your program requirements.
- Apply to George Mason University.
- Complete and fill out the appropriate declaration form.
- Meet with a program advisor to obtain the advisor's signature.
Learn more about the undergraduate admissions process.
- University Application Deadlines
- Undergraduate students may submit a Declaration of Program form at any time during the academic year.
- Apply through SOPHAS.
- Include supporting documentation with your application.
Learn more about the graduate admissions process.
|Global Health, MS*||3/1||None|
|Public Health Graduate Certificate*||3/1||11/1|
|Public Health, MPH*||3/1||None|
*Applications for GCH graduate programs are submitted through SOPHAS.