Here's what needs to happen next for you to apply to be a student in either our undergraduate or graduate programs.
- Determine your program requirements.
- Apply to George Mason University.
- Complete and fill out the appropriate declaration form.
- Meet with a program advisor to obtain the advisor's signature.
Learn more about the undergraduate admissions process.
- University Application Deadlines
- Undergraduate students may submit a Declaration of Program form at any time during the academic year.
- For the PhD, MPH, MS, and public health certificate programs (not accelerated): Apply through SOPHAS.
- For the accelerated MPH program (current Mason undergraduates only): Learn more here.
|Public Health, PhD(1)||12/1||None|
|Public Health, MPH (1, 2)||3/1||None|
|Global Health, MS (1)||4/1||None|
|Public Health Graduate Certificate (1)||3/1||11/1|
(1) For PhD, non-accelerated MPH, the MS, and Certificate programs, apply using SOPHAS.
(2) Current Mason students interested in the accelerated program apply at any date when they have earned at least 60 credits and taken specific prerequisites.