Apply to Mason
Information regarding the admissions process, requirements, deadlines, and fees is on the George Mason University Office of Admissions website.
Declare a Major
- Be admitted to George Mason.
- Print and fill out a Change/Declaration of Academic Program Form (pdf).
- Meet with an advisor to obtain his/her signature.
Visit the College of Health and Human Services Advising page to determine which advisor you should contact.
Program Requirements are available on the George Mason University Catalog. Visit our department's program pages for more information about our program:
Declare a Minor
- Print and fill out a Minor Declaration (Undergraduate) form (pdf).
- Submit the form to the minor advisor.
Program requirements are available on the George Mason University Catalog. Visit our department's program pages for more information about the minor.
Mason Admissions Decisions
University admissions decisions are determined by George Mason University's Office of Admissions. The College of Health and Human Services is unable to issue decisions on University admissions. Contact the George Mason Office of Admissions for information on admissions guidelines and requirements.