In the Media
- Newswise: CHHS study finds made quick announcements on coronavirus following World Health Organization’s pandemic declaration. Student Kevin Cevasco and Dr. Michael Von Fricken quoted.January 7, 2021
- National Public Radio: Dr. Amira Roess discusses students who choose to stay on campus for Thanksgiving. Also in Iowa Public Radio, Oregon Public Broadcasting, Nevada Public Radio and multiple other public radio affiliates.January 7, 2021
- January 7, 2021
- National Public Radio (audio): Dr. Amira Roess discusses students safely returning home for the holidays during the pandemic.January 7, 2021
- Fox 40 (Washington, D.C.): CHHS and CoS awarded grant for antibody and diagnostic testing programs. Dr. Amira Roess mentioned.January 7, 2021
Anna Scolese, MPH Student, Studies Intimate Partner Violence
Faculty Research Interests
Learn more about faculty research interests by concentration
Research on Intimate Partner Violence
Faculty and students share their research on Intimate Partner Violence.
Population Health Center
Learn more about the Population Health Center - the intersection of academics and practice.
- November 12, 2020
- June 24, 2020
- June 17, 2020Studies have shown associations between exposure to traffic-related air pollution and adverse health outcomes, including preterm birth and low birthweight. However, few studies have estimated real-world exposures during personal vehicle trips for women commuters.
- February 19, 2020