About the Alumni Chapter Board
The College of Public Health Alumni Chapter Board brings together alumni of the college through a variety of events and activities. Our mission is to enhance the interests and reputation of the College of Public Health and to achieve closer fellowship among alumni, students, faculty, staff, and the community. The chapter also encourages support for scholarship, promotes professional development of students and alumni, and fosters a sense of pride and commitment to the university.
Chapter networking events take place periodically throughout the year around Fairfax, Arlington, Alexandria, and Washington, DC. Marketing and communications are primarily driven by email and social media.
Meet the College of Public Health Alumni Chapter Board.
- Mary Alemayehu, MS Health Informatics ’15
- Christine Blasser, BSN ’93, MSN ’97
- Joni Brady, DNP ’15
- Saber Chowdhury, BS Community Health ’15
- Theresa Davis, BSN ’98, MSN ’02, PhD ’13
- Betty Ann Duffy, MSN ’08
- Susan Durham, PhD Nursing ’13
- Kathi Huddleston, PhD Nursing ’08
- Lisa Hunter, BSW ’09
- Christopher Miller, BSN ’15
- Riddhi Shah, MHA ’17