- November 28, 2022Assistant Professor of Global and Community Health Rodman Turpin provides insight into common myths regarding HIV and AIDS.
- November 18, 2022In this week's video, Dean Melissa Perry gives thanks to the College of Public Health community and expresses gratitude for faculty and staff members who received Mason Service Awards this month.
- November 18, 2022Amira Roess, professor of public health at George Mason University's College of Public Health, addresses RSV concerns
- November 9, 2022At the end of the American Public Health Association’s Annual Meeting, Associate Professor Erin Maughan began the two-year position.
- November 9, 2022The funding will help faculty begin new research projects around birth outcomes, environmental exposures, gestational weight gain, and e-cigarette cessation, respectively.
- $1.1 Million HRSA grant to create interprofessional health care learning lab in the College of Public HealthNovember 8, 2022Professor of Nursing Rebecca Sutter, along with faculty and students across colleges, will lead the creation of an interprofessional Learning Laboratory for Community Health.
- November 4, 2022Professor of public health Dr. Amira Roess shares why it is imperative we all get the latest COVID vaccine
- November 2, 2022Led by Alicia Hong, professor of Health Administration and Policy, the interdisciplinary team developed a culturally-tailored WeChat wellness program to improve caregiver skills and reduce their stress.
- November 1, 2022This week, Dean Perry celebrates the College of Public Health and the Season of Giving. Additionally, she looks forward to the American Public Health Association Annual Meeting starting this weekend.
- Virginia Business: Highlights the launch of Mason’s new College of Public Health. Mason president Gregory Washington and dean Melissa J. Perry are both quoted.November 1, 2022Mason launches College of Public Health.
- November 1, 2022Responding to the Commonwealth’s public health and workforce needs, new interdisciplinary College will benefit the region and beyond
- November 1, 2022George Mason University's new interdisciplinary college will benefit the region and beyond by responding to the commonwealth’s public health and workforce needs.
Public Health in the Media
- Virginia Business: Highlights the launch of Mason’s new College of Public Health. Mason president Gregory Washington and dean Melissa J. Perry are both quoted.November 1, 2022
- October 25, 2022
- Hoops News: Picks up NBC piece. Dr. Amira Roess is quoted in an article on Monkeypox emergency orders and eradicationOctober 24, 2022
- October 22, 2022
- NBC News: (VIDEO) Katherine Scafide interviewed about her research detecting bruises on diverse skin tonesOctober 21, 2022
Public Health In the George
- April 21, 2022
- April 19, 2022
- March 30, 2022
- March 7, 2022
- February 4, 2022