Network with outstanding public health researchers, practitioners, and leaders from throughout Virginia by attending the 2019 Virginia Public Health Association Annual Conference and Student Research Day, Friday, March 29 from 8:30 am – 4:00 pm in the HUB Ballroom on the Fairfax campus of George Mason University. This year’s conference theme is Health of Refugees in Virginia.
Registration is now open as well as the call for poster research presentations. Faculty are eligible to submit abstracts as well as students. Student-authored presentations are eligible to receive 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place awards. While research abstracts related to the conference’s theme are encouraged, authors are welcomed to submit abstracts related to other public health areas. See the details on how to submit an abstract.
Registration, which includes lunch, is OPEN to VPHA Members and Non-Members!
- Professional $35.00
- Students $20.00
Benefits of attending the VPHA’s Annual Conference and Student Research Day:
- Network with public health faculty, professionals, and students.
- Learn about pressing health issues facing refugees in Virginia.
- Practice poster development and presentation skills in a friendly environment.
- Poster presentation awards.
- Opportunities to become involved in the association.
For more information about registration or submitting an abstract, contact Dr. Kerry Redican at email@example.com.